Valley Farm LLC
Rules, Regulations and Policies
- Venue deposits are non-refundable.
- The venue has a max capacity of 200 guests & 20 for wedding party
- Guests may arrive 30 minutes before ceremony time.
- No outside alcohol allowed on the premises.
- The consumption of alcohol by minors is strictly prohibited.
- No candles or any open flame allowed.
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
- No driving/parking on the grass except for designated parking lots/areas.
- No vehicles may be left overnight
- No plastic confetti, stars or silk flower petals.
- Venue rental times include setup and breakdown time. Music must end by 10:00 pm to comply with Venue Sound Ordinances and to allow for clean-up and closure of the site by 11:45 pm.
- DIY includes moving chairs from ceremony to reception and stacking tables & chairs at the end of the night. All clean-up will be completed before your venue rental time expires. Additional time will be charged at $300 per hour billed by the half hour. A $150 fee will be applied if cleanup is not done.
- Valley Farms is open to the public on weekends in October Fall Festival. Closing time to the public is 2:00pm on Saturday’s and 6:00pm on Sundays. The public is not allowed in the Ceremony/reception areas.
- Designated electrical outlets on the property are available for use by the wedding party and the vendors. The parties are welcome to inspect the locations and numbers of outlets prior to booking.
- The Client is responsible for all guests and wedding party attending the event. Any damage or loss resulting from the event attendees will be billed to the client. Any intoxicated guests are the responsibility of the reserving party.
- The Client will sign a liability waiver at least 30 days prior to the wedding day.
- The booking party cannot hold Valley Farm LLC responsible for failure to provide the basic facilities and services due to emergencies, catastrophes, excessive weather or interruptions of public utilities. Valley Farms LLC. will allow you to reschedule if possible. If an Act of God or Force Majeure were to occur preventing the event from taking place as scheduled, Valley Farm LLC will allow for the event to be rescheduled, pending availability, with no penalty. Last minute cancellations of outdoor site due to inclement weather will not be considered for refunds.
- COURTSEY PROTOCOL: The Valley Farm LLC reserves the right to request any person or group of people acting unruly and contrary to rental regulations to leave the premises. Assistance from law enforcement agencies may be acquired if this request is not met immediately.
Use of Vendors
- The Client must select a caterer from the Preferred Caterer List.
- All other vendors must provide a copy of insurance and vendor is responsible for the set-up, break-down, and clean-up of their site. All vendors must adhere to the terms of our guidelines, and it is the client’s responsibility to share these guidelines with them.
- DJ’s must comply with local sound ordance.
- Please allow appropriate time for your vendors to set-up, break-down and clean-up. Additional venue rental time is available for additional cost.
- All trash must be disposed of in the designated areas at the conclusion of the event.
- All vendors must coordinate arrival and set-up time in advance. Contact our site manager at 636-639-0210 to schedule arrival and set-up times.